TIME TO PASSPORT:
ACCESS TO USA:
What Are the Best Investment Options to Get Grenada Citizenship?
Grenada citizenship by investment program was the second most successful one in the Caribbean last year. What is the secret of Grenada?
Grenada is the Caribbean's spice and secret island. This year Grenada was ranked the number one island in the world to visit by Lonely Planet, as "Best Caribbean island for low-key holidays in beautiful natural surroundings".
It has been featured in many articles for its successful citizenship by investment program. Grenada is the richest of all the Caribbean countries and one of the most popular places to invest and get a second passport.
Why is Grenada citizenship by investment program so popular?
1. Visa-free travel to 141+ countries -- Europe including the UK and Switzerland -- other countries like Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Russia and British Commonwealth countries.
2. Access to US E2 visa.
3. Passport within 4-5 months — no need to visit the island.
4. Dual and lifetime citizenship for you and eligible family members.
5. Include the whole family: children up to 30, parents and grandparents above 55, and also siblings.
Number of applications for Grenada citizenship
How do I become a citizen of Grenada?
Suppose you are looking for a reputable country to obtain a second passport for you and your family. In that case, you will be highly satisfied with Grenada's Citizenship by Investment Program.
How much does it cost to get Grenada citizenship?
1. Donation -- donate $150,000 for a single person or USD 200,000 for a family of 4
2. Real Estate Investment -- buy an approved property for at least $220,000
What is the best investment in Grenada for a family of 4?
Of course, it depends on your budget, as it limits your options. If you want to pay less upfront, you should go with the donation option. If you consider long term balance, go with the property investment. Here is a comparison table of the two options regarding a family of 4 (with 2 small children) after 5 years:
|BALANCE AFTER 5 YEARS||-230,000||-44,000|
All numbers are in USD.
What are the best Real Estate Investments in Grenada?
The best way to build your portfolio is to invest in property somewhere hot and sunny. Grenada is a great place because it has not been overdeveloped, yet and it's close to the US. If you buy a property there, you can enjoy the beautiful beaches and numerous outdoor activities in Grenada all year round. Grenada houses a backyard of individuals from the US, Canada and the UK, which draws the attention of many wealthy individuals and celebrities in choosing to invest here.
We offer the best properties approved by the government in Grenada, like the Six Senses, which is scheduled to open in 2023, or the Intercontinental Grenada Resort, expected to open in 2025. We also offer Hartman University Town development, an educational real estate complex in Grenada, and National Resort Project, a luxury resort.
What are the main benefits?
- Citizenship is for life for you, your spouse, children, parents and siblings, and citizenship is passed down through generations.
- You are not required to visit or reside in Grenada.
- You may travel visa-free to more than 140 countries, including the United Kingdom, Russia, China, Schengen European countries and most British Commonwealth countries.
- You are eligible to apply for the US E-2 visa.
- Citizenship includes full residency status and the right to work in Grenada.
- Dual citizenship is permitted without any requirement to notify the applicant’s home country.
- Grenada is a tax-efficient jurisdiction.
- Investment security with the leading CBI hospitality developer with a track record of successful projects.
- Exit options provide the ability to realize capital gain on the investment after a 5-year holding period.
(click on the question to see the answer)
What makes the Grenada passport unique?
USA and China, plus profitability. Grenada citizens may apply for a US E-2 visa. You can freely visit China with your Grenada passport. If you select the property investment, you will get back your total investment after 5 years.
How long does it take to get Grenada citizenship?
The average time to get your Grenada passports is about 5 months.
What are the disadvantages of Grenada passport?
There is no unique disadvantage to Grenada, but all citizenship-by-investment programs come with a considerable cost. In addition to the investment amount, you have to pay legal fees and various government fees. The donation for Grenadian citizenship starts from $150,000, along with additional fees. While this is not too expensive compared to the only European Union citizenship program of Malta, and it is more costly than some other Caribbean countries. The processing time is usually quite fast, about five months. However, Grenada does not offer an accelerated process (like St. Kitts and Nevis, for example), and the timeline is not guaranteed.
What are the common reasons for citizenship refusal?
Falsified documents and criminal background.
Are there any restricted countries who cannot apply for Grenada?
There are no specific country restrictions. However, clients coming from Iran have no chance. Please note, that Grenada automatically rejects applications refused by other CBI countries. Russian applicants for Grenada citizenship are accepted again.
Can I apply for Grenadian citizenship if I have a criminal record?
We will make a preliminary background check to see your eligibility.
What is the best investment in Grenada for a single investor?
Get Your Personalised Quote Now!
Grenada has the most economic citizenship program in the Caribbean. It is the best choice if you want to have a second passport, access to US E2-Visa and do not want to waste your money. Contact us to get your tailored Grenada property investment estimation.Get Your Estimation Now! Personal